Architecture & Technology:
Next to requirements, Architecture has been the contributing factors for failed IT projects.
Summit's Architecture Engineering team offers:
- Don't fall in line with Business architectures.
- Most architecture lacks resiliency & Vision resulting in very fast retiring IT Systems.
- Are brittle and fails to meet the changing needs.
- Well defined process for transferring Requirements to Analysis.
- Architecture steps for making transition from Analysis to Design.
- Architecture decision making and third party/ component identification.
- Well defined process for transferring Analysis to design using architectural decisions.
- Applying design patterns.
- Baselined Architecture - This demonstrates critical scenarios, significant central functionality of the IT System based on which continuity of the development effort can be decided.
- Analysis & Design Models using standard notations like UML & Object Technology.
- Reusable Mechanisms and Patterns.
- Pattern & Framework Repositories.