IT Process Consulting & Audit
Summit's PM team offers:
- Do you have two plans? One for Yourself (the real one ) and one for the Management or customer ? If yes, then there is a crisis, a risk that is buried down. A project failure is bound to happen.
- Increasingly, managers complain about their role where they end up doing more resource management and less of project management.
- Unreasonable expectation, Over promise - under deliver has become a common trend.
- Most projects estimates are mere "guesstimates" and the project never meet the original numbers.
- Process Inconsistency - Using a heavy weight process for a small project just because its a standard.
- Quality and its measurement reduced to mere documentation.
- Customised Process definition - based on Project types.
- Customised Iterative Project Management Techniques.
- Risk Identification & Mitigation plans to deliver Critical to Quality (CTQ) requirements.
- Help in Iteration Planning, Execution and assessment.
- Help gather metrics.
- Assessments & Reviews across Phases.
- Process matrix provides clarity and helps project teams to decide when to adopt Heavy weight process ? When to adopt Agile process like XP/Scrum/AUP etc ?.
- Project would reduce the risk as it progresses.
- Well planned Iterations and helps in base lining Architecture and Vision.
- Matured Vision.
- Achieve "economies of Scale"