Requirements Engineering & Audit
Summit's Requirements Engineering team offers
- Are not obvious.
- Are difficult to communicate.
- Root causes not addressed.
- Domain competencies.
- Involve many stakeholders.
- Are represented or collected in different forms/templates.
- Create Vision document for the IT Project by working with CIO's office.
- Prepare Business case & establish scope.
- Capturing requirements formally through formal elicitation techniques.
- Prepare SRS.
- Establish Requirements Management Plan.
- Establish Traceability between different types of requirements.
- Establish Impact analysis & Change Management.
- Established Requirements management process with formal techniques to engineer requirements.
- Traceability established between various requirement's artifacts.
- Matured Vision Document - Stakeholders will have clarity about what they want and what the development team is delivering.
- Baselined SRS which includes Functional ( Usecases) & Non Functional reports.